Sunday, February 21, 2010

Update on Everything

Ok, I am leaving Wednesday and coming back Friday. Some adoptions may be happening earlier, some later..it doesn't matter, really. I know the folks who want babies have been waiting very patiently; the pups are all eating solid food and pellets and would be ok leaving mom a few days early. Poppy is going to her new home March 1; Nova could be leaving as early as tomorrow evening or Tuesday. Aside from Indigo, everyone is doing well, although I do see that Indigo's wounds are already starting to heal. She screams everytime she has to scratch herself, and hates when I pick her up, but I've already dealt with this when I had Buttercup, so it will just be a matter of time until Indy feels better and can be handled more often. I told my husband it just breaks my heart seeing Indigo like this because I thought she was so beautiful when I got her...she looks almost identical to Poppy except for some orange accents on her face.
I will have my Blackberry with me on the trip, so I will do my best to answer my e-mails from NJ while I'm gone. I know everyone's going to tell me not to worry about it, but my grandmother died exactly the way she wanted to, and life doesn't stop just because she's gone. She was an animal lover, and thought I was crazy for having so many guinea pigs, but I know she would understand. My rescue and my blog are very important to me, and most of the people I've met along the way have been truly wonderful...I am not going to let anyone down. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment