Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Latest news, then I'm taking a break

Nova had his staples taken out yesterday, and did a great job..hard to believe there were SEVEN staples in such a tiny guinea pig! His wound is healing very well and he should have all of his hair back soon. He is being adopted tonight..hooray!
Indigo, on the other hand, has been very difficult to handle. I'm giving her medication three times a day and trying to put stuff on her wounds, but she screams everytime I hold her and anytime she has to scratch herself. The biggest wounds do look like they're healing, but it's only been a few days. She also acts very traumatized, so I can only imagine what happened to her where she was.
I will be keeping up with e-mails while I'm in New Jersey, but will give the blog a rest until I get home. In the meantime, my wonderful husband Ryan will be in charge of all my furbabies (and also in charge of groceries this week, which kind of scares me!).
I'm already exhausted and I haven't even left yet..going to be a long three days.

No comments:

Post a Comment