Tuesday, February 9, 2010

DENIED

I know I said I was going to post pics of the three little piggies who look alike, but I wanted to let everyone know my application for NY nonprofit status was DENIED. It was sent back, along with my check and a very LONG letter as to why it was denied (too complicated to explain here, but it did mention that the name Cloverleaf Farm was already taken, among a bazillion other things).
When I spoke to someone about the process, they said they spent well over $1000 by the time they were done, and that it was best to have a lawyer file it for you. I'm wondering if this is all going to be worth the hassle and the money, seeing as there's a lot of hassle and I have nowhere near that amount of money. Part of me feels we should just keep doing what we're doing as we are. I'm open to any comments or suggestions you guys might have.

No comments:

Post a Comment