Sunday, February 21, 2010

New Development

I realize that I've been gearing up for the coming adoptions of Poppy and her pups, but my grandmother passed away during the night; no arrangements have been made yet, but I may be traveling to New Jersey sometime this week (possibly Indiana..everything is up in the air right now). I just e-mailed a couple adopters to let them know what's going on, and I will do my best to keep the blog updated as well.
My grandmother, Wanda Granack, was an avid animal lover, opening her home to several cats over the years and donating money to shelters and rescues. I was lucky enough to travel the world with her and my grandfather when I was a teenager; on those trips, I learned lessons about other people and cultures that still stick with me today. She was a wonderful woman who will be greatly missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment