Friday, February 19, 2010

Update on the Babies

I was telling my coworkers today that my last female baby, Isis, was not yet spoken for...by the time I got home and checked my e-mail, I found someone who may be interested in her as a companion for her other female. This means I now have homes lined up for Poppy and all five babies...hooray!
It's going to be very strange not having my little family here at the end of next week. I am going to move the "pirhana" (my five older females) into the cage once it's empty, as they will have more room than they have now. I'm hoping to move several of my remaining piggies into larger cages. Right now the only ones I have available for adoption are Duff and Pinot. Foxy and Roxy can still be adopted, as long as they go together, but they are probably around 2 years old at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment