Friday, January 1, 2010

A Very Piggy New Year!

Happy New Year to everyone! We got our first piggie of 2010 today, our little "biter," who I've decided to name Taz (I was going to use "Fang," but he's kind of energetic and reminds me of the Tasmanian Devil from Looney Tunes). I will be posting pics in the next day or two, but wanted to remind everyone that I do still have several guinea pigs ready for adoption!
I wasn't expecting to get so many new guinea pigs in the last week, so I'm "overrun," so to speak. Still available are Rodney and Buttons (males, between 1-2 years), Duff (young male), Foxy and Roxy (1-2 year old females), and Salty (adorable, squeaky, approx. 3-4 month old male). I am currently evaluating Taz and Martini, both of whom seem to be "nibblers," so I want to give them a few days to settle in before handling them as they may be stressed. I am also completely out of spare cages, so I will not be able to take any new piggies unless they come with a cage!
Hope you all enjoyed your holidays, and new pics will be up soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment