Thursday, January 28, 2010

Quick Update

I haven't written on here in a few days, so I wanted to update everyone on a few guinea pig goings-on...
Miley (whose picture is not yet on here and who came with Casey) has her adoption pending, as soon as her new mom can find time to get here. We had a pickup scheduled for tomorrow, but because the weather is getting worse, it had to be postponed. The woman adopting Miley is willing to drive over two hours to get her; she already has two females in a very large cage, so I know Miley is going to a good new home. Eventually!
Prescott loves his fleece and his foot is taking quite a while to heal, but the sore is getting smaller as the days go by. It took a long time for his first foot to heal so I keep giving him his cream and I change out his fleece every 2-3 days.
Poppy looks like a giant fuzzy pear; she loves her new cage and her own little private "corner room." She is not using her "sleeping bag" but I left it in the cage for when she does finally give birth, and the babies can use it.
Not much else is going on..I have a sick daughter so I've been tending to her and neglecting my blog a bit. I will post pictures when I have a little more time. Oh, and I'm excited to see that I have FIVE followers now! Hurrah!

No comments:

Post a Comment