Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

Hi everyone! I couldn't wait to get my computer fixed so I could update the blog, as I haven't been on here in almost a week. I've barely had time to recover from our vacation, and now I have to turn around and drive to New Jersey for Thanksgiving, leaving my (wonderful) husband to care for our piggy herd. Not only did I take in Sweet, Sour and Salty, but I got Uncle Fester and Wilbur this evening. They didn't come with a cage, so I had to do some "rearranging" with everyone and I filled up my last emergency cage. As of now, we have had 96 guinea pigs pass through our doors in the last six years. I'm sure we will reach 100 by the end of 2009!
So, although I will be gone for a few more days, I will still check my Gmail, and I will add more updates to the blog as soon as I return!

No comments:

Post a Comment