Friday, November 13, 2009

Gearing Up for the Holidays

Well, I got a bunch of my Christmas shopping done tonight (and I'm still amazed it didn't take me MUCH longer!), and I'm getting excited about the Home 4 the Holidays adoption event in Oswego this Sunday. Pork Chop and Gravy will be going with me, as well as one of my boys, but I haven't decided who yet. Aaron is available for adoption, but Jabbie and Giorgio are just soooo beautiful that I may take them just to show them off! Many people have not seen Peruvian guinea pigs before, so this may be a good chance to introduce the boys to the public and teach people about their care, and about the many different breeds of guinea pigs. However, I am still looking for a home for Aaron, and if I take him, he may get adopted that very day. I have so many piggies I can't decide! If you want to cast a vote, write it in the comments section and I'll read them over Saturday. Just click on a guinea pig's name at left to view pictures and read each one's history/description. Thanks!
P.S. Santa is bringing gifts for all my piggies again this year! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment