Monday, August 9, 2010

Update 8/9/10

Today I went out to pick up Joslin and Dora, two baby Peruvian girls. One is solid gray with pink eyes (like Jabbie), her sister is solid black. They are BEAUTIFUL, and because I'm crazy about Peruvians, chances are they will stay here.
In other news, a couple came out looking for one or two guinea pigs, and fell in love with Steve, who has wry neck. I wasn't planning on adopting Steve out, but they were really taken by him and said they were more interested in a guinea pig that was "different" and less likely to be adopted. I'll be calling them in a few days to see how things are going, but they have owned guinea pigs before and gotten them from shelters, so I'm sure Steve went to a great home.
I am still trying to find homes for Rocky, Rascal, Mario, and Luigi, so if you know anyone who wants either a pair or a single boy, please contact me!

No comments:

Post a Comment