Saturday, March 13, 2010

R.I.P. Chili

A few days ago, I noticed that both Taco and Chili's activity level had dropped and they were not eating well. Then they started having diarrhea; I ran out to the nearest pet store but they were out of Dri-Tail, so I sent Ryan out the next day to get some at PetSmart. I immediately gave both boys a dose, and I had already stopped feeding vegetables. This morning, Taco took his dose of Dri-Tail, but Chili was too far gone for me to even get it in his mouth. He died a short time later. I don't know how old Chili was; I'm guessing at least 3-4, and I only had him a few months. I feel terrible about his death, but now we are focusing on Taco, who seems to be holding up ok so far. He has not had any diarrhea today so I will keep plugging the medicine and he will also get a bath when he is feeling better. I will keep everyone posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment