Sunday, June 27, 2010

Back from Baltimore

We got in from Baltimore around 8 tonight, so I am catching up on all the emails I got on my phone while I was gone. Tomato is being adopted either tomorrow or Tuesday, Marley on July 6, and I have one other person interested in adopting a pair. Tom and Jerry should make their way back here soon, so it's going to be a busy piggy week again!
Baltimore is a great city..if you ever get a chance to go, GO! The National Aquarium is awesome, Camden Yards is a great place to see a baseball game, and Fort McHenry was pretty cool (a little dry for the kids, but oh well). I could easily spend a week there!
Of course, as soon as I got home I had to check up on all my pigs here, making sure they were clean, watered and fed. (My mother in law was watching them, but I'm persnickety about how my guinea pigs are cared for!) I was glad to get home and be back with all my furries.

No comments:

Post a Comment