Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Lots of Piggies

I've had more people ask me if I can take their guinea pigs, and sadly I have to say no. One of them is meeting me Saturday to see if a female she's gotten is pregnant...hopefully not! She is the same woman who gave us Angus and Moo Moo; she has gotten three more guinea pigs since then and is trying to find homes for some. She has a lilac abby mother/daughter pair, so if anyone is interested please let me know and I can get in touch with her.
I'm also giving her one of my spare cages so she can keep the possibly pregnant female alone, and I'm getting a free bag of shavings, so that's a pretty good trade!
Tomorrow I am mailing in my registration for the Canine Carnival...I need to get a color ink cartridge so I can finish my binder of photos of some of our most severe rescue cases. They are graphic photos but I want people to know that guinea pigs can suffer from the same abuse and neglect as any other animal.

No comments:

Post a Comment