Saturday, October 16, 2010

Being Lazy

I haven't uploaded any pictures, nor have I been updating the blog much this week...I've had this nasty violent coughing disease that I'm just getting over. For a while, people didn't recognize my voice when I answered the phone, it was that bad!
Anyway, I have not taken in any new guinea pigs, although there are quite a few on Craigslist now and I do not know the fate of the six at the SPCA. I will be at Tractor Supply again next Saturday with Rodney and Buttons; they are slowly adjusting to being back here but are still timid. We also have a young male crested, Kobe, who has the cutest markings (he reminds me of a cow) and is about a year old. His owners felt very badly about giving him up..they gave us everything that came with him, plus a bottle of wine! I love cresteds almost as much as Peruvians, so I think Kobe may be staying here.

No comments:

Post a Comment