Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Sorry!

I apologize for being woefully behind in updating the blog, but now that I am on FB I honestly spend more time there. Nothing on this end has changed; Bo, Jeana, and Juan are still available for adoption, and we do have several people interested in either one or two. However, as usual, there are people who want to surrender...I am taking in three females on Friday, and I still know someone on FB who is trying to rehome some of her piggies as there were two accidental litters. If adoptions go through, I may be able to help her out. If you'd like to see the picture of her boys (who are living in a kiddie pool), go to FB and search Oswego County Guinea Pig Rescue to see our page...you will have to scroll down a bit to find the picture.
In other news, for those of you who don't already know, we lost Foofer over the weekend. She was very old and showing the signs of age; eventually she quit eating and drinking and passed away on Saturday. She was a beautiful little girl and we did not have her for very long, but she will be missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment