Sunday, November 28, 2010

Update

It's been a busy weekend for everyone, so I'm finally finding time to sit down and post again. Scotchie's adoption is pending; a family is interested in her as a Christmas gift, and they do have experience with guinea pigs, so Scotchie is biding her time until she goes to her new home. I've been handling her as she is still a bit nervous, but she is really sweet and sooo cute!
No one has shown interest in Mister, but we have been handling him as well and I have a new picture I will post soon. I have had many people ask if I could take their guinea pigs, but unfortunately I still do not have room. Other people have wanted to adopt anywhere from 2-4, but I don't have any multiples available, so I have been referring people to CNY Piggies, as I know Mary has quite a few still!
I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving; ours was pretty uneventful. I had to work on Black Friday but it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be; I think shopping is worse than working at this point! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment