Friday, November 12, 2010


I hadn't planned on doing this, but someone is very interested in adopting Dora and Joslin, my two young Peruvian girls...they have already filled out the application and really want a pair so they can keep each other company. They will most likely be going next week.
In the meantime, I got a call from someone looking to rehome three females (two shorthair, one long). At first I had to say no, but once I realized two would be adopted, I called back and told them that if they could just wait until next week, I could take them. As I always say, it's like a revolving door around here!
I am also hoping to be at the holiday adoption event on Sunday, November 21, but right now my new job has me working every Sunday, so that may not be possible. I will try to get back out to TSC once I get the new girls next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment