Monday, November 5, 2012

WE ARE BACK!

I must apologize for the VERY long absence from this blog.  We have a Facebook page that has taken off astronomically, and I didn't realize until now that I have not updated this page in six months, which is unacceptable.

This has been a very busy year, mostly with taking in guinea pigs as opposed to adopting them out.  We've lost a few of our older ones and welcomed some new babies...in fact, we have a pregnant female who is due any day now.  We are also welcoming Lisa Chelenza from YNN news, who is doing a segment for Pet Pointers with us this Wednesday (not sure when it will be broadcast but I will let everyone know).

I am going to put up some more pictures of adoptables and update the list...again, very sorry.  Our link will be in the news story so I want everything to be current.  Thank you all for your patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment